Monday 8 October 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

The thoughts don't come as often, but they still happen. The measures I started seem to be working, at least partially. It's strange, how one day, you just wake up and decide it's time to change the way you think. Things that you never thought you would change, just seem more attainable. It's surprising how much your spirit will give in, when you want it to. Things I told myself, from a young age, wouldn't be important, are suddenly vital. I catch myself worrying about things that I never used to even notice before. I hate feeling like I'm selling out my soul, but I guess everyone goes through this. And, is it still selling out, if it's actually better for you? Is it an early mid-life crisis? If some of my thoughts are to be believed, it's more like an end of life crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment