Friday 26 October 2012

Boo!

I think I'll take Halloween off, this year. I have no real desire, at this time, to engage in the usual festivies. I've certainly had my share of parties, over the years. I still remember the excitement Oct. 31 used to bring me. I probably threw, arguably, the greatest decorated rave cave parties, back in my heyday. I sometimes wish those times were still around. But, I guess I'm better off that they are in the past. The year 2000, when I covered the entire apartment in black trash bags, glow paint and blacklights. That was awesome. With the electric, severed hand and fake blood, all over the bathroom and tub. You know it's a great time, when people you don't know tell you, months later, how much they enjoyed it. But, time keeps slipping, and energy levels keep draining. I need to buy my own property, soon, so I can have huge parties again. Not this year, however. I need to rest up...

No comments:

Post a Comment